Monday, September 5, 2011

Modern and Understated: Meryle Thank You Notes


The Meryle Collection Thank You Card from 9SpotMonk Letterpress

We know, everyone wants personal letterpress stationery, but these days, email, Facebook and Twitter are just so much easier. But I love getting mail from my friends and family... anything, a note to say hello, a miss you note, or a thank you note. Every letter and note I've ever received is kept in a antique lacquer box my dad gave me years ago. Every now and then I'll open some and read them. Trust me, it's nothing like opening up an old email from 1982 and that's if you backed up yr computer emails from way back when.

The Meryle thank you cards are printed on 100% cotton, paper imported from Italy and come with a white 100% cotton envelope. Or choose your options, it's going to be as stylish as you.

Prices for 100 sets of a 1 color letterpress card and blank envelopes start at $350. Order before September 30, 2011 and receive 1 color envelope printing at no charge, a $241 value.

Photo credit: 9SpotMonk

No comments: